Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 19th, 20th

Tuesday, March 19th

9:15 AM: natural pb sandwich on ww bread, low fat cherry yogurt
1 PM: salad, ww pita
5 PM: apple, string cheese
9:30 PM: 2 lg. bowls special k w/ 2% milk

10 waters, no excercise

So today I came THIS CLOSE to eating sweets!  this is the only day so far that I have had an unbearable urge to deviate from my plan.  It was about 6, an hour after my apple and string cheese, and I just got really hungry again and wasn't prepared with more snacks.  It was rough, but I made it without caving to the craving!
I went to bed in time to get 8 hrs, but it didn't happen.  I tossed and turned.  As a result, I was pretty sleepy, but my energy was pretty decent!  i'd say about a 7.

Wednesday, March 20th

8 AM: fiberone bar with a small applesauce
11 AM: 1/4 c. almonds and pumpkin seeds, low fat cherry yogurt
1PM: 1/2 c. baby carrots
2 PM: ww pita with an avocado spread on it (yum!)
6:15 PM: small strawberry jamba juice

Ran 4 miles, walked 1 mile
8 waters

Once again the issue of going to bed on time but not being able to sleep.  I honestly think I just get really anxious to sleep and it prevents it from actually happening.  Heaven knows, I need the rest.  I'm not napping, i'm going to bed at the same time every night, I'm smelling lavender..I got a lot more sleep before, when I went to bed when I was sleepy (usually around 12 AM) and slept until 6:30 or 7.  Then I at least got 6 or 7 hours...Now I go to bed at 10 and sleep maybe a couple of hours...Something must be done.
One thing I did notice today was that I had amazing energy during my run.  I didn't tire as easily as usual, and  I ran I bit faster as well.  Overall energy at a 7.

Be praying for me/wishing me luck for my 8 mile run on saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment