Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed..."

Well, so far my Family Relations class has me thinking about a lot of things that I haven't really thought about a lot, such as how the different family trends will influence me personally.  Honestly, discussing these things made me a little discouraged about the future!  However, I am ultimately reminded that it is important to rely on the Lord, and show our faith in Him by not losing hope about the future.  It is necessary to be informed about facts on important issues, but above all it is important to know the what the Lord and His servants have instructed us with regard to the same matters.  If we are informed with facts both worldly and spiritual, God will use us to make a positive difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment